Bend a deck railing? Curve a composite deck board? Even make rounded staircases? Sure – No problem for this Deck Builder! We’d love to discuss curved decking ideas with you. Curved products are just one more option to give your composite decking and railings a custom, finishing touch. Imagine the creative deck design possibilities when you add curved rails to your deck designs. Most decking and rail systems can be bent to your specifications so you can create an outdoor living space that is not only low maintenance, but also beautiful and unique.
Need help with deck plans or deck planning for your composite decking project? We have high-end, 3D rendering software to help you with your deck plans for composite decking solutions. Professional Building Services of Salem NH, servicing MA, NH & ME Fortress Preferred level contractor level deck builders.
Professional Building Services of Salem NH, servicing MA, NH & ME are Fortress certified level deck builders.
WOOD VS. STEEL FRAMING
PRIDE IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
WHY DO WE USE A STEEL FRAME SUBSTRUCTURE ?
- Hidden Fastening Standard when installing Decking
- Builds flat, stays flat! Easy to Cut… Easy to Use!
- Galvanized Steel with Black Sand Colored Powder Coating virtually disappears when you’re above or below your deck
- Mold Resistant and Chemical Free
- Non-combustible material, resistant to fire and invulnerable to splitting, warping, rotting, and pesky insect damage
- Environmentally Friendly / 25% Recovered Steel, which makes it more sustainable than wood
- 25 Year Limited Residential Warranty
- Great Value-Great Investment
- Stronger than wood & allows for dry space and curved framing solutions
- Designed for low-maintenance, durability, ease of installation and safety
- Increased joist spans mean less beams and less footings. This is a really big deal on raised decks with patios underneath.