Goodbye Wood Rot, Splitting and Warping!
Want to see the very first TREX ELEVATIONS STEEL FRAMING SYSTEM built in the East? We were lucky enough to be the deck builders to do it – Click here to view. We thoroughly enjoyed working from concept, to deck design, to deck plans to even making a couple changes along the way.
Pay once. Enjoy Forever. Trex Elevations was created to give you the confidence that your deck frame will last as long as your composite decking. Trex Elevations steel framing will not rot, splinter, nor warp. Trex Elevations Steel framing is galvanized and painted (ceramic/polyester coating) for the extreme outdoor protection. To protect your investment Trex Elevation is backed by a 25 year Limited residential warranty. Even better, as a TrexProPlatinum level contractor, Trex offers you a labor warranty on us:
- 5 year labor warranty of light gauge steel systems like Trex Elevations when using Trex Transcend.
You will always have the peace of mind that only comes with Steel Framing & Trex Elevations!
WHY DO WE USE A STEEL FRAME SUBSTRUCTURE ?
- Hidden Fastening Standard when installing Decking
- Galvanized Steel with Bronze Colored Powder Coating
- Mold Resistant and Chemical Free
- No Splitting, No Warping, No Rotting
- Environmentally Friendly / 25% Recovered Steel
- 25 Year Limited Residential Warranty
- Great Value-Great Investment
- Easy to Cut… Easy to Use!
- Stronger than wood
- Increased joist spans mean less beams and less footings. This is a really big deal on raised decks with patios underneath.